Posted to user@struts.apache.org by AMIR-TAHMASSEB Marc <MA...@cus-strasbourg.net> on 2004/01/22 14:24:29 UTC

How to retreive ApplicationResources properties ?

Hi,
i wonder to kno if its possible to access the ApplicationResources properties on another way than using  a bean like :
<bean:message key="my.property"/>

A generate a part of code in a JSP class. and this code has to use some properties available in ApplicationResources.
If i use <bean:message key="my.property"/> then this one is no interpreted by struts and in the client side i retrieve '<bean:message key="my.property"/>' in the source code instead of the value of my.property.

I don't if it's possible to use something like getProperty("my.property") ?

Thank's

Marc

--
Marc AMIR-TAHMASSEB