Posted to api@directory.apache.org by Anthony Gottlieb <cs...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/19 16:40:44 UTC

HELP! Where do I install the Apache Directory API after it has been unzippied?

I have apache-ldap-api-1.0.0=M22-src sitting in my desktop.  I have Apache
Directory Studio in my C: directory and i have Eclipse installed in C:
too.   My problem is when I input import statements from my Java program in
Eclipse, Eclipse cannot resolve any of the class/packages etc.

Thanks for any direction you can give,

Tony

Re: HELP! Where do I install the Apache Directory API after it has been unzippied?

Posted by Anthony Gottlieb <cs...@gmail.com>.
Yar baby,

I'm sorry  haven't gotten back to you sooner.  I did download the api, not
the src which is a good start.   Before I ask what to do with , let me
tinker around and see if i can get things goin.

I'l be in touch and thanks alot

Tony

Posted by Yaragalla Muralidhar <ya...@gmail.com>.
Did ur problem got solved?