Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by name name2 <an...@gmail.com> on 2022/07/09 13:54:43 UTC

[tutorials] no source code

Platform tutorials project code is lost. Links isnt work. Any archive exist?

Re: [tutorials] no source code

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.
Which tutorial, please?

Gj

Re: [tutorials] no source code

Posted by name name2 <an...@gmail.com>.
[image: image.png]

Re: [tutorials] no source code

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.

Re: [tutorials] no source code

Posted by name name2 <an...@gmail.com>.
archive.org not work for me from 2 countries and this is not resource for
developers