Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by lancelot chen <cj...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/14 07:12:21 UTC

Is TOP_N measure support multiple dimensions(columns) in one group?

I'm using kylin 1.5.1. I found that current TOP_N UI support only one
column in group by.
For this case:
table name : "tbl"
columns:  (dim_city, dim_industry, keyword, pv)

currently I can build "top100 pv" in (dim_city), (dim_industry). But I also
want to build "top100 pv" in (dim_city, dim_industry) and "top100 pv of
query" in (dim_city), (dim_industry) and (dim_city, dim_industrt), is kylin
1.5.1 support those tow use cases?

Best Regards!

Re: Is TOP_N measure support multiple dimensions(columns) in one group?

Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org>.
mutiple group-by columns in one Top-N isn't supported; You can open a JIRA
to Kylin, then we will evaluate it.

--
Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi