Posted to user@shale.apache.org by Craig McClanahan <cr...@apache.org> on 2006/10/12 18:00:54 UTC

Please Welcome Rahul Akolkar As A Shale Committer

Please extend a welcome to Rahul Akolkar as a committer to Shale.  Rahul has
been working tirelessly on the new Dialog2 code in the sandbox, as well as
the Commons SCXML technology that is used by one of the Dialog2
implementations.  He has consistently shown he "gets it" on how Apache
projects work, and we welcome his participation across the rest of the Shale
codebase as well.

Welcome Rahul!

Craig

Re: Please Welcome Rahul Akolkar As A Shale Committer

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.
Welcome aboard.  Looking forward to more of your contributions!

Sean

Posted by David Geary <sa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
welcome dude!

Posted by James Mitchell <jm...@apache.org>.
Welcome Rahul!

Posted by James Mitchell <jm...@apache.org>.
Welcome Rahul!

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.
On 10/12/06, Craig McClanahan <cr...@apache.org> wrote:
> Please extend a welcome to Rahul Akolkar as a committer to Shale.  Rahul has
> been working tirelessly on the new Dialog2 code in the sandbox, as well as
> the Commons SCXML technology that is used by one of the Dialog2
> implementations.  He has consistently shown he "gets it" on how Apache
> projects work, and we welcome his participation across the rest of the Shale
> codebase as well.

Welcome! :)

--
Wendy