Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Ivan <xh...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/27 09:35:50 UTC

Move geronimo-web to j2ee folder or rename it to geronimo-wab

Hi,
    For calculating the permissions while starting the web application, it
needs to refer to the codes in the geronimo-web-2.5-builder. However, it is
somewhat me feel confusion if adding it as the dependency of
geronimo-tomcat. When I want to create a packag named geronimo-web in the
j2ee folder, but that brand is already registered by a package in the wab
foldder.  I am not sure whether the codes in geronimo-web is common for all
web applications, if does, I hope to move it to the j2ee folder, then, I
could add those permssion related codes to that package, too.
   Any comment ?

--
Ivan

Re: Move geronimo-web to j2ee folder or rename it to geronimo-wab

Posted by Ivan <xh...@gmail.com>.
^_^, thanks for transfering this trademark !

Posted by Jarek Gawor <jg...@gmail.com>.
Sure, that's fine.

Posted by Ivan <xh...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Jarek