Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Jessica Tomechak <je...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/12 02:22:00 UTC

Call for participants: "Top 10 Coolest Clouds" video. Show off your cloud

Is your cloud one of the "Top 10 Coolest CloudStack Deployments"?
Videographer Gregg Witkin and writer Jessica Tomechak are working together
this summer on a video that aims to show some of the most interesting
real-world applications of CloudStack. They welcome your participation on
this video, and suggestions for other videos you'd like to see.

If you would like your cloud to be considered for inclusion in this video,
please contact Jessica and Gregg ASAP.

Check out this video Gregg did with CloudStack last year, just after we
entered the Apache incubator:
Introduction to the Apache CloudStack
Project<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJ4b8HFmFTc>

Jessica T.

Re: Call for participants: "Top 10 Coolest Clouds" video. Show off your cloud

Posted by Nux! <nu...@li.nux.ro>.
On 26.06.2013 17:39, Prodosh Banerjee wrote:
> Hi Nux,
>
> Many customers contact us on Skype - it has become like the
> telephone, hard not to use it. What would you suggest as an easy to
> use alternative?

There is no alternative now unfortunately. My money is on WebRTC
though, which will be a game changer.
Going even more offtopic, Firefox 22 freshly released today supports
WebRTC.

Nux!
www.nux.ro

Re: Call for participants: "Top 10 Coolest Clouds" video. Show off your cloud

Posted by Prodosh Banerjee <p....@anolim.com>.
Hi Nux,

Many customers contact us on Skype - it has become like the telephone, hard not to use it. What would you suggest as an easy to use alternative?

But we don't use Skype for anything confidential.

Regards
Prodosh

Posted by Nux! <nu...@li.nux.ro>.
On 20.06.2013 20:04, Prodosh Banerjee wrote:
> Hi Jessica,
>
> We recently launched http://safeswisscloud.ch based on CloudStack and
> would love to be included in your video.
>
> See the blog post about what is special about our cloud:
> http://www.safeswisscloud.ch/blog/safe-swiss-cloud-launches-real-enterprise-cloud-nsa-free
>
> You can reach me at this email address or on Skype: p.banerjee

Sorry to spoil it, but are you discussing details about your "NSA free"
cloud on "NSA non-free" Skype?
Not a good marketing move. :-)

Nux!
www.nux.ro

Re: Call for participants: "Top 10 Coolest Clouds" video. Show off your cloud

Posted by Prodosh Banerjee <pr...@anolim.com>.
Hi Jessica,

We recently launched http://safeswisscloud.ch based on CloudStack and would love to be included in your video.

See the blog post about what is special about our cloud: http://www.safeswisscloud.ch/blog/safe-swiss-cloud-launches-real-enterprise-cloud-nsa-free

You can reach me at this email address or on Skype: p.banerjee

Thanks in advance and we would love to provide some European perspective to CloudStack.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards
Prodosh

Prodosh Banerjee