Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by ALEKSEY KUZNETSOV <al...@gmail.com> on 2017/02/21 11:44:17 UTC

PR IGNITE-2845 Get operation might ignore entry update from EntryProcessor

PR redy, welcome to review : https://github.com/apache/ignite/pull/1557

*Best Regards,*

*Kuznetsov Aleksey*

Re: PR IGNITE-2845 Get operation might ignore entry update from EntryProcessor

Posted by Alexander Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>.
Sure

--
Kind regards,
Alexander.

Re: PR IGNITE-2845 Get operation might ignore entry update from EntryProcessor

Posted by ALEKSEY KUZNETSOV <al...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alexander Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

--
Kind regards,
Alexander.

Re: PR IGNITE-2845 Get operation might ignore entry update from EntryProcessor

Posted by Alexander Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

--
Kind regards,
Alexander.

Re: PR IGNITE-2845 Get operation might ignore entry update from EntryProcessor

Posted by Alexey Goncharuk <al...@gmail.com>.
Aleksey,