Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com> on 2006/11/01 22:17:55 UTC

Time to remove bootstrap

Yesterday, I tried to build G with mvn alone after removing my local
repository and it works fine... now that the specs and openejb2 snaps
are deployed.

I have not really even used bootstrap in a many weeks... and I think
its time for it to go away.

So... unless someone objects strongly (and soonish) I am gonna nuke it.

--jason

Re: Time to remove bootstrap

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>.
On 11/1/06, Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com> wrote:

> So... unless someone objects strongly (and soonish) I am gonna nuke it.

+100000

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.jaceklaskowski.pl

Re: Time to remove bootstrap

Posted by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>.
It gone... I think I've got all the build docs updated.  If anyone
finds something still referring to bootstrap lemme know (or better
yet just fix it).

--jason

Re: Time to remove bootstrap

Posted by Prasad Kashyap <go...@gmail.com>.
+1

Used it to get openejb2 and specs code. I will miss that quick command now.

Cheers
Prasad

Re: Time to remove bootstrap

Posted by Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org>.