Posted to builds@apache.org by Gavin McDonald <gm...@apache.org> on 2022/03/16 18:37:10 UTC

[Volunteers] - Installing Maven versions to our build nodes

Hi All,

We have a script, and some editing of our Infra Puppet files required, the
task
once all set up should take no more than half an hour.

I would gladly show someone the ropes the first time around. Ping me on
Slack or
shoot me an email.

I normally take care of these, along with Ant and previously Java on the
Windows nodes and Ubuntu - mgrigorov now takes care of the ubuntu JDK
installations,
which is a great relief to me.

We also have created a page on volunteer tasks, who does them, and what is
still in need of volunteers.

It would be nice if volunteers could be autonomous and keep an eye for new
releases of the software to be installed.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INFRA/Infra+Volunteers+and+Roles

--

*Gavin McDonald*
Systems Administrator

Re: [Volunteers] - Installing Maven versions to our build nodes

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi Gavin,

I can help with Maven too!
Please assign any INFRA tickets about JDK and Maven uprades to me.
If I am the first to notice a new release I will create a ticket myself!

Martin