Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Markus Heussen <he...@asspaxx.de> on 2004/08/17 21:31:49 UTC

[portal] Bug in portal-page.xsl

Playing around with Cocoon's portal engine I found a tiny bug.

Switching the sitemaps global style variable to skins/basic/ an error
occured. There is the <xsl:param name="user"/> element missing in the
portal-page.xsl. I'm using Cocoon 2.1.5.1.

Markus

RE: [portal] Bug in portal-page.xsl

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de>.
Hi Markus,

thanks for reporting this - it's fixed now.

Carsten