Posted to dev@arrow.apache.org by Mark Schreiber <ma...@gmail.com> on 2022/12/29 15:57:00 UTC

Request to start CI workflows

Hi,

I recently started my first PR for Arrow (Java) but I need someone to
approve the check workflows before I can proceed.

PR is
https://github.com/apache/arrow/pull/15106

Thanks,
Mark

Re: Request to start CI workflows

Posted by David Li <li...@apache.org>.
Hi Mark,

It seems all the CI workflows were successful there (and I don't see anything to approve) - which workflows do you see that need approval?

-David