Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com> on 1998/08/20 00:35:19 UTC

parsing CGI output with mod_include

With 1.2, a hack to make mod_include parse CGI output was easy.  However,
in 1.3 FILE*'s have been converted to BUFF*'s in mod_cgi, which makes it
somewhat harder as the two don't mesh any more.

Anyone know of an existing patch to make this work in 1.3, or do we have
to roll our own?

Re: parsing CGI output with mod_include

Posted by Dean Gaudet <dg...@arctic.org>.
In apache-nspr I converted mod_include to BUFF * ... I think the only
thing I needed add for that was ap_bunputc().

You could always cheat, unbuffer the cgi, grab the fileno and stuff it
into a FILE *.

Dean