Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Jesper Rasmussen <jr...@weburb.net> on 2001/11/28 14:18:49 UTC

?something redirection

Hi all,
I'm porting some old systems to cocoon.
Before our url's wast foo.com/?something

In our new cocoon layout the url might be foo.com/somethingelse.html

What would be the best way to have the only url's still work.

One possibility i see is to use a match and redirect, but how do i macth
on /?something

Alternatively i could write an action doing the translation.

is there a better way / what is the better way?

The two new cocoon based sites:
http://security.weburb.net
http://conference.eicar.org

(soon all the *.weburb.net (see www.WebUrb.net/?subUrbs) sites will be