Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Larry Eitel <la...@eitel.com> on 2009/06/04 06:43:14 UTC

where to find solr help/consultant

I am implementing solr on Centos server. It involves handling
multi-languages. Where is the best place to look for developers experienced
in solr who may be interested in a little consulting work. Mostly to give
some guidance, etc. IRC is rather quite.
Thank you :)

Re: where to find solr help/consultant

Posted by Shalin Shekhar Mangar <sh...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Jun 4, 2009 at 10:13 AM, Larry Eitel <la...@eitel.com> wrote:

> I am implementing solr on Centos server. It involves handling
> multi-languages. Where is the best place to look for developers experienced
> in solr who may be interested in a little consulting work. Mostly to give
> some guidance, etc. IRC is rather quite.
> Thank you :)

Perhaps, one of the companies/individuals mentioned at the following can
help:

http://wiki.apache.org/solr/Support

Shalin Shekhar Mangar.