Posted to users@maven.apache.org by __matthewHawthorne <mh...@alumni.pitt.edu> on 2003/07/15 01:20:08 UTC

beta-10 updates for pom:validate and local repo location?

When running maven-1.0-beta-10, the first thing I noticed is that the
local repository is stored in ${user.home}/repository instead of
$MAVEN_HOME/repository (as it was in beta-9).  This is fine, but the
documentation should be updated to reflect this.  I can submit a patch
if no one else has the time.

Also, pom:validate seems to be a lot more aggressive in reporting
errors.  One problem is that it doesn't seem to handle the <extend/> tag
correctly, it reports errors about missing tags, although the tags are
included in the extended pom file.  Should this be considered a bug?

Re: beta-10 updates for pom:validate and local repo location?

Posted by di...@multitask.com.au.
Matthew,

I did some documentation updates last week. Do u know where it still says
the local repo is in ${MAVEN.HOME}
--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting
Work:      http://www.multitask.com.au