Posted to dev@age.apache.org by Alex Kwak <em...@apache.org> on 2022/01/06 02:20:46 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache AGE Viewer (incubating) 1.0.0-rc1

Dear Apache AGE Community,

This is an official vote for the Apache AGE Viewer release v1.0.0-rc1 that we have been working toward it.

To learn more about Apache AGE, please see http://age.apache.org/

Functionalities included and addressed in this release:
- Graph visualization for AGE.
- Extends edge and vertex point by point.

The vote is open now and until January 8th at 6:00 PM PST and passes if a majority +1 votes are cast, with a minimum of 3 +1 votes.

[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache AGE Viewer v1.0.0
[ ] 0 I won't get in the way

The git tag to be discussed and voted upon
https://github.com/apache/incubator-age-viewer/releases/tag/v1.0.0-rc1

The git commit hash:
commit 2b7fe6018d9da5ce10cf206cc6e879577a3d8051

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/age/viewer/apache-age-viewer-1.0.0-incubating-rc1/

The SHA512 Checksum for these artifacts is:
dce65e48c222d4bd0b1be8f571495b50217fcf60d82599702f3e42b36cc5afb0045b798099f981c0db13ed76a94157f9f6dadeb5940a20756bb5c2f6fb6b8009

https://downloads.apache.org/incubator/age/KEYS

The fingerprint of key to sign release artifacts:
0E7F 408D 8C6A 1952 329C B379 D471 FDCE 5F5C 5B82

For more information about the contents of this release, see:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-age-viewer/releases/tag/v1.0.0-rc1

Best regards,
Alex Kwak

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache AGE Viewer (incubating) 1.0.0-rc1

Posted by Alex Kwak <em...@apache.org>.
Hello, Community.

On this issue, I wrote a code that removes AgensGraph and everything related to a specific company.

We are closing this vote to fix the issue and will reopen later.

Thanks.
Alex

Posted by Josh Innis <jo...@gmail.com>.
Hi Trista,

Posted by Josh Innis <jo...@gmail.com>.
HI Juan,

Posted by Juan Pan <pa...@apache.org>.
[...]

./frontend/src/components/frame/presentations/ServerStatusFrame.jsx:92:              <p>You are currently not connected to AgensGraph</p>

Posted by John Gemignani <jg...@apache.org>.
I will give this a +1.

Posted by Alex Kwak <em...@apache.org>.
Sorry, All.

Re: [VOTE] Apache AGE Viewer 1.0.0 (rc2) Release

Posted by Alex Kwak <em...@apache.org>.
Thanks. I will now close this vote and results will be sent shortly.

Best regards,

Alex

Posted by VUONG QUOC Viet <vq...@bitnine.net>.
+1

Posted by Nicholas Sorrell <ni...@cint.io>.
+1
________________________________

Posted by John Gemignani <jr...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Josh Innis <jo...@bitnine.net>.
+1

Posted by Eya Badal <ey...@apache.org>.
Looks good to me.

Posted by Joe Fagan <jo...@bitnine.net>.
+1

--

<http://bitnine.net>

Joe Fagan

Community Advocate Director

 M : +44 7788 148772

<https://www.facebook.com/search/top?q=bitnine%20agens>
<http://linkedin.com/company/bitnineglobal> <http://bitnine.net>
<http://age.apache.org>
A Graph Extension for PostgreSQL <http://age.apache.org>In the news: Bitnine
Promoting a First IPO in the Graph Database <https://bwnews.pr/3ds2mUc>

Re: [VOTE] Apache AGE Viewer 1.0.0 (rc2) Release

Posted by Young Seung Andrew Ko <yo...@gmail.com>.
+1 (not binding)

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache AGE Viewer (incubating) 1.0.0-rc2

Posted by Eya Badal <ey...@apache.org>.
Looks good to me.

Posted by Alex Kwak <em...@apache.org>.
I am closing this vote now since it may have created some confusion when it was reopened (with the same email title) and after making some improvements in the release  such as the removal of the AgensGraph trademarks.

I will shortly reopen this vote with a different email title.
My apology for the confusion caused and to those who have already casted their vote.

Posted by Alex Kwak <em...@apache.org>.
I am closing this vote due to incorrect info and will reopen it again soon

Posted by Nicholas Sorrell <ni...@cint.io>.
+1

--
Nick Sorrell
513.288.1084

________________________________
On Tue, 8 Feb 2022 at 13:36, Young Seung Andrew Ko <

Posted by Joe Fagan <jo...@bitnine.net>.
+1

Posted by Young Seung Andrew Ko <yo...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Muhammad Shoaib <Sh...@bitnine.net>.
+1

Posted by Alex Kwak <em...@apache.org>.
Hello Community,

Posted by Nicholas Sorrell <ni...@cint.io>.
+1

And kudos to Josh and Alex for getting those issues resolved so quickly.

--
Nick Sorrell
513.288.1084

Posted by Joe Fagan <jo...@bitnine.net>.