Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by Kaliyug Antagonist <ka...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/22 18:47:10 UTC

Subscription to the mailing list

Hello,

I'm a Hadoop user - cluster as well as MapReduce coding.

I would like to subscribe to the mailing list.

Is it possible that I get mails only when a response is provided to the
queries I post?

Thanks and regards !

Re: Subscription to the mailing list

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.
Speaking of GMail filters, a more "solid" way to do what Dave
describes is to create a filter based on "label:mailing-list -<your
email address>".

For example, set it to archive anything that matches
"label:user-hadoop -harsh@cloudera.com" and you'd only get
conversations in the Inbox that you've sent or you involved yourself
in. (Assuming existence of a label "user-hadoop" that matches all
user@hadoop.apache.org mails)

--
Harsh J

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.