Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Tonelli <mg...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/13 00:29:03 UTC

Adding monetra payment gateway to OFBiz

Guys

what is necessary to add a new payment gateway in the OFBiz?

The OFBIz contains the verisign P.G. but I need to add monetra
P.G. How I do this?

Best regards...

Tonelli

Re: [1/2] Adding monetra payment gateway to OFBiz

Posted by Tonelli <mg...@gmail.com>.
Thanks to quick replay,

but the verisign implementation is much different of the monetra
implementation,
compare the two files then you can see the difference.

And when I try test the application (with the file TestApp.java), it get me
a error "no monetrajni in java.library.path", because the class MONETRA.java
import the library monetrajni and can't find it.

Where I can find it?

Regards...

Tonelli.

Re: Adding monetra payment gateway to OFBiz

Posted by "David E. Jones" <jo...@hotwaxmedia.com>.