Posted to dev@unomi.apache.org by Serge Huber <sh...@apache.org> on 2019/03/05 08:59:48 UTC

Apache Board Report March 2019

Hello all,

I've prepared the first board report for the Apache Unomi project. Please
help me review it as I am doing this for the first time :)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GXZhovitU76TM4KvQ1oUt2w9AuORIXElQJnP_Jcjbsg/edit?usp=sharing

I have set up public commenting rights on the document, don't hesitate to
add comments.

Also, we need to send this in soon, so quick feedback is really appreciated.

Best regards,
  Serge...

Re: Apache Board Report March 2019

Posted by Serge Huber <sh...@apache.org>.
Ok thanks I accepted the updates !

Thanks again for giving feedback so quickly.

Regards,
  Serge...

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,