Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Jason Rosenblum <ja...@cnet.com> on 2001/07/16 22:21:08 UTC

Apache/Struts URL Rewriting

I have an entire application that I wrote using Struts and Weblogic 5.1 SP8. I now need to run this app on top of Apache but I've run into a serious problem - URL Rewriting. Our Apache server forwards requests to Weblogic but it changes the url so accessing a URL like: localhost:8080/psr/index.do becomes localhost:8080/psr/index/0.html. Accessing the front door of the application on Apache then requires just changing the URL, but as soon as I submit a form, the application crashes because it's submitting my Actions as *.do instead of /<Action>/0.html.

Is there any easy way to restructure my URLs using struts-config.xml or ActionMapping class?

~Jason