Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by sa...@tdcadsl.dk on 2006/11/20 16:00:30 UTC

Using Tomcat as UDP server

Hi

I want to use Tomcat as an UDP server instead of TCP.
Can this be done just by configuration?
If not, then what do I need to do?

I have read and searched a lot on the subject but theres is no clear answer on this, just hints.

Best regards

Søren Pedersen

Re: Using Tomcat as UDP server

Posted by sa...@tdcadsl.dk.
Thank you. It seems like at better solution.

Posted by Rainer Jung <ra...@kippdata.de>.

Posted by Tim Funk <fu...@joedog.org>.