Posted to docs@httpd.apache.org by Noirin Plunkett <fi...@nerdchic.net> on 2005/12/05 21:56:55 UTC

httpd-cvs mailing list

Hi there,
I'm a bit put off by the volume of the httpd-cvs mailing list, so I was
wondering if anyone had a decent recipe for filtering out docs-specific
messages from the list?
It doesn't have to be perfect - if no one has such a beast lying around,
I'm sure I can do something weird & wonderful with procmail =) I'd just
rather avoid the effort, if I can!
Thanks!
Noirin

Posted by Astrid 'Kess' Keßler <ke...@kess-net.de>.
On Monday 05 December 2005 21:56, Noirin Plunkett wrote:
> Hi there,
> I'm a bit put off by the volume of the httpd-cvs mailing list, so I was
> wondering if anyone had a decent recipe for filtering out docs-specific
> messages from the list?
> It doesn't have to be perfect - if no one has such a beast lying around,
> I'm sure I can do something weird & wonderful with procmail =) I'd just
> rather avoid the effort, if I can!

You might filter the subject for 'httpd/httpd/trunk/docs/' or
'httpd/httpd/trunk/docs/manual/'. This should get most of the documentation
commits.

HTH
 Kess