Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org> on 2019/08/02 13:46:58 UTC

Calcite-Master - Build # 1279 - Failure

The Apache Jenkins build system has built Calcite-Master (build #1279)

Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/Calcite-Master/1279/ to view the results.

Re: Calcite-Master - Build # 1280 - Still Failing

Posted by Muhammad Gelbana <m....@gmail.com>.
Thanks.

I beleive there is another similar issue as my PR is failing due to a
docker error:

The command "$DOCKERRUN $IMAGE mvn install -DskipTests=true
-Dmaven.javadoc.skip=true -Djavax.net.ssl.trustStorePassword=changeit
-B -V" failed and exited with 1 during .

Thanks,
Gelbana

Posted by Stamatis Zampetakis <za...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Muhammad Gelbana <m....@gmail.com>.