Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Brad Hards <br...@frogmouth.net> on 2020/11/28 00:24:26 UTC

Request for feedback on docs PR

Hi,

I've reworked some docs and raised some PRs over at https://github.com/apache/netbeans-website

Two of them are trivial. However https://github.com/apache/netbeans-website/pull/500 is a bit more complex - it is the first part of
the NetBeans Platform tutorials.

I was planning to do more work, but as an inexperienced contributor, I have no idea if that is even close to what is required /
expected. Feedback would be appreciated, so I can adjust prior to going further.

Brad

Re: Request for feedback on docs PR

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.
Great work! Will take a look and merge or add questions or directions for
you.

Gj