Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Brian Minchau <mi...@ca.ibm.com> on 2006/11/24 05:58:22 UTC

Upgraded Xalan to use Xerces 2.9.0 and xml-apis.jar 1.3.04

Heads up, just in case there are problems (GUMP ...?)

I upgraded the latest code in Subversion to have xercesImpl.jar from their
very new 2.9.0 release. Also got xml-apis.jar version 1.3.04 also from that
same release (now that the code for xml-apis is part of Xerces).

Besides the jar files being updated so was our build.xml and other
license/notice files.   It went through our regression tests just fine, but
head up just in case something else has problems.

- Brian