Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by joe7pak <bi...@pobox.com> on 2011/11/28 19:49:57 UTC

ActiveMQ 5.3.1 release notes

Hi -

   I'm unable to find the release notes for ActiveMA 5.3.1. Does anyone have
a link? If I do it through the ActiveMQ website, I just get a "The selected
version does not exist" message. I've googled, I've downloaded the
distribution ( no love ), I've tried non-ActiveMQ links. I can't find them
thar release notes.

Thanks for your help

Bill

Re: ActiveMQ 5.3.1 release notes