Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Mohit Bajoria <mo...@gmail.com> on 2017/09/30 14:31:42 UTC

Re: [Mifos-developer] Changing naming of product loan to another name in MifosX

Hello Innocent,

Did you added the localisation in locale-en.json file ?

Can you push your changes to Github, so that i can help you out, it's very
hard to conclude what error you might be facing just by looking at the file
name.

Regards
Mohit

On 30 September 2017 at 17:15, Innocent Marozva <innocent@taatconsulting.com
> wrote:

> Hi Everyone
>

> hi am trying to add another product to mifos which is similar to loan
> Product but the only difference is the naming
>
> below is what I have done so far but without success …. I was replacing
> the name loan with fosa :
>
> here are the files I have edited .....under views\products.html
>
> views\fosaproducts.html
>
> views\createfosaproduct.html
>
> views\editfosaproduct.html
>
> views\viewfosaproduct.html
>
> under controllers:
>
> controllers\CreateFosaProductController.js
>
> controllers\EditFosaProductContrller.js
>
> controllers\ViewFosaProductContrller.js
>
> controllers\FosaProductContrller.js
>
> have also edited a script similar to that of product loan under
> scripts\models\models.e41d3544.js
>
> and models\clientStatus.js
>
> scripts\mifosXComponents.js

> my query is the product is not showing where else should I edit cz am just
> changing naming of product loan to fosa ...and I would like loan product to
> remain as it is as well
>
> thank you inadavance
>

> Regards

*Regards*