Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Daniel McGreal <d....@gmail.com> on 2015/12/11 11:34:21 UTC

Karaf Maven Plugin: Non-central repository

Hi Karaf users,
I have a project which relies on a jar not in Maven Central, how can I get the maven plugin to generate a feature file which references this repository?
Dan.

Re: Karaf Maven Plugin: Non-central repository

Posted by Arnaud Deprez <ar...@gmail.com>.
Just add the repository in your pom.xml or in your settings.xml (maven
config).