Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl> on 2015/03/04 07:28:21 UTC

Re: VerticalLayout

Om,

Dany created a patch [1], would you mind looking at it?

Thanks,

EdB

1: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-34772

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27
3521 VB Utrecht

T. 06-51952295
I. www.ixsoftware.nl

Re: VerticalLayout

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.
I will take a look as soon as I get a chance.
(Thank you, Dany!)

Regards,
Om