Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Marshall Adesman <ms...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/15 16:52:26 UTC

help with 4.1.1

I have been using an older version of OpenOffice (3.3, I believe), and I
just installed 4.1.1.  But now I cannot open my existing files; in fact, I
cannot access OpenOffice at all.  The installation process did not tell me
how to put an icon on my desktop or allow me to, for instance, open up new
pages.

Can someone please help me?  All of my documents and spreadsheets are now
inaccessible.

Thank you.

RE: help with 4.1.1

Posted by "Dennis E. Hamilton" <de...@acm.org>.

Be sure to make the request from the e-mail address that was used to subscribe to the list.

Posted by Rc Shott <rc...@gmail.com>.

Re: help with 4.1.1

Posted by Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>.