Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com> on 2014/04/16 01:18:19 UTC

[ACS4.4, XenServer] Adding a XenServer host to a cluster

Hi,

Prior to 4.4, if I built a CS cluster with one XenServer host (that was not
in a XenServer resource pool) and then later wanted to add another
XenServer host to the CS cluster, CS would put both hosts in a XenServer
resource pool automatically and then show them both in the CS cluster.

In 4.4, this process fails.

What I need to do now is manually create the XenServer resource pool and
put my hosts in it, then ask CS to add the second host to the CS cluster.

Is this expected behavior for 4.4?

Thanks!

--
*Mike Tutkowski*