Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by jazzhazze <ha...@glocalnet.net> on 2008/06/18 09:09:35 UTC

Corrupted Excel xls files when uploading assets

When uploading Excel-files they seem to be corrupted by Lenya. When trying to
access them through the link in their media documents, the files aren't
opened in Excel but in a browser window (just like an html-page).

Re: Corrupted Excel xls files when uploading assets

Posted by jazzhazze <ha...@glocalnet.net>.
Thanks!
That works, but one have to specify that it is a .xls file, otherwise it is
saved as a .htm file.

And to save it like that is quite annyoing as I primarly want it to be
presented as a page in the browser, when clicking on the link.

BTW, the same thing happens when trying to create media documents with .doc
files.

Posted by Richard Frovarp <ri...@sendit.nodak.edu>.

Posted by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org>.
jazzhazze schrieb:
> Ok!
> Where can I get hold of the revision?

You can just checkout the current trunk. I mentioned the revision only
for the record so that people can check if their version is recent enough.

-- Andreas

> Andreas Hartmann wrote:
>> jazzhazze schrieb:
>>> When uploading Excel-files they seem to be corrupted by Lenya. When
>>> trying to
>>> access them through the link in their media documents, the files aren't
>>> opened in Excel but in a browser window (just like an html-page).
>> The Content-Type header hasn't been set yet.
>> Would you mind trying it again with revision 669185? TIA!
>>
>> -- Andreas
>>

>> --
>> Andreas Hartmann, CTO
>> BeCompany GmbH
>> http://www.becompany.ch
>> Tel.: +41 (0) 43 818 57 01

Andreas Hartmann, CTO
BeCompany GmbH
http://www.becompany.ch
Tel.: +41 (0) 43 818 57 01

Re: Corrupted Excel xls files when uploading assets

Posted by jazzhazze <ha...@glocalnet.net>.
Ok!

Posted by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org>.