Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Andrew Wilson <an...@tees.elsevier.co.uk> on 1995/12/21 13:34:55 UTC

Modified UserDir semantics patch...

...uploaded to for_Apache_1.1b0/71.UserDir.patch, untested.

Ay.

Re: Modified UserDir semantics patch...

Posted by Alexei Kosut <ak...@nueva.pvt.k12.ca.us>.
On Thu, 21 Dec 1995, Andrew Wilson wrote:

> ...uploaded to for_Apache_1.1b0/71.UserDir.patch, untested.

Actually, that'd be 56a.alias_userdir.patch, since it does the same thing
as my patch (56). Except my patch does a lot more, and has been tested
thoroughly. So how about I just -1 this 71.UserDir.patch thing right now?

Thanks :)

--/ Alexei Kosut <ak...@nueva.pvt.k12.ca.us> /--------/ Lefler on IRC