Posted to dev@deltacloud.apache.org by David Lutterkort <lu...@redhat.com> on 2011/11/10 21:56:26 UTC

IMPORTANT: Graduation changes everything

Hi guys,

I am working on making the changes that are required as we move out from
the incubator to our own toplevel project. As this transition is
happening, some of the services will be moved and might briefly be
unavailable.

The two biggest changes are

      * Subversion: the subversion repo will move from
        https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/deltacloud to
        https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/deltacloud If you use the git
        mirrors, this should be transparent to you.
      * Mailing lists: we'll have the new mailing lists
        dev@deltacloud.apache.org and commits@deltacloud.apache.org.
        Existing subscriptions and archives will be moved from the
        incubator lists

I have filed a Infrastructure ticket to get the changes made[1]; I will
post to the list once the migration has been finished.

David

Re: IMPORTANT: Graduation changes everything

Posted by Michal Fojtik <mf...@redhat.com>.