Posted to dev@juddi.apache.org by Steve Viens <st...@viens.net> on 2003/11/22 17:33:39 UTC

UUID Generation Contribution (was RE: Web Interface)

Jeffery,

Contributions are more likely to be accepted if they arrive in a form
that is easily integrated. If you feel like taking the time to refactor
your UUID generator code then it'll be much easier for one of us try it
out.

For UUID generation all you have to do is refactor so that you implement
the org.apache.juddi.uuidgen.UUIDGen interface. Then all we'd have to do
to take it for a test drive is compile it, drop it in the classpath and
set the juddi.uuidgen property to the name of your implementation.

Steve