Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by Aristedes Maniatis <ar...@maniatis.org> on 2009/11/27 13:03:03 UTC

Re: [CONF] Apache Cayenne > Password Encoding

On 27/11/09 11:01 PM, confluence@apache.org wrote:

>         Page *moved* by Michael Gentry
>         <http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/%7Eblacknext>
>

> *From: * 	Apache Cayenne <http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CAY>
> *To: * 	Apache Cayenne <http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CAY>
>  > 3.1 Wish List
> <http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CAY/3.1+Wish+List>

Well, despite what Confluence thinks, I moved that not Michael. Now that I've got your attention, how much of that feature is finished? I thought it was mostly done? If so, let's move that page into the real docs.

Ari

--

-------------------------->
Aristedes Maniatis

Re: [CONF] Apache Cayenne > Password Encoding

Posted by Michael Gentry <mg...@masslight.net>.
If someone has time to double-check it:

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CAY/Password+Encoding

Thanks!