Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Vishal Santoshi <vi...@gmail.com> on 2018/05/23 12:56:47 UTC

When is 1.5 coming out

It has been some time and would want to know when it is officially a
release.

Re: When is 1.5 coming out

Posted by Piotr Nowojski <pi...@data-artisans.com>.
Hi,

There will be a new release candidate out today, but again, exact release depends if we find some release blocking bugs or not. In the mean time you could try out and test the RC :)

Piotrek

Re: When is 1.5 coming out

Posted by Vishal Santoshi <vi...@gmail.com>.

Re: When is 1.5 coming out