Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Rafael Gomez <ra...@avaintec.com> on 2004/09/29 09:23:13 UTC

axis 1.1 deploying on Orion 2.0.2

Hi,

any help on how to deploy axis 1.1 on Orion 2.0.2 would be highly
appreciated.

Regards,
-R

Re: axis 1.1 deploying on Orion 2.0.2

Posted by Rafael Gomez <ra...@avaintec.com>.
Hi,

after deploying axis 1.1 on Orion 2.0.2, I am trying to make an Axis
handler talk to an ejb. I find neither examples nor recomendations.
Again, any help will be very appreciated.

Regards,
-R

Posted by Rafael Gomez <ra...@avaintec.com>.
yes indeed! Thanks!