Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by nunofaria11 <nu...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/19 22:26:43 UTC

Properly share data model in TabbedPanel

Hi, I am trying to properly share a model between tabs in a TabbedPanel.
I've been trying to pass the model to the Panels returned in the getPanel
hook (below), but it seems not to work.

tabs.add(new AbstractTab(new Model("Title")) {

           @Override

           public WebMarkupContainer getPanel(String panelId) {

             return new MyPanel(panelId, model);
           }

});

TabbedPanel tabbedPanel = new TabbedPanel("tabs", tabs);

Can someone point me to an example where this is done?

Re: Properly share data model in TabbedPanel

Posted by nunofaria11 <nu...@gmail.com>.
Worked like a charm. Thank you everyone.
And for future users who bump into this thread, solved it with this...

TabbedPanel tabbedPanel = new TabbedPanel("tabs", tabs) {

            @Override
            protected WebMarkupContainer newLink(String linkId, final int
                return new SubmitLink(linkId) {

                    @Override
                    public void onSubmit() {
                        setSelectedTab(index);
                    }
                };
            }
        };

2012/6/20 Martin Grigorov-4 [via Apache Wicket] <
ml-node+s1842946n4650114h94@n4.nabble.com>

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.

Posted by nunofaria11 <nu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sven Meier <sv...@meiers.net>.