Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by ScottGetter <sc...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/10 17:09:39 UTC

How to Change Individual score thresholds.

I am trying to change the score in which email is marked as spam for specific
users.  I found where you can set the threshold in maia mailguard so that
email coming in is marked as spam.  It seems that this does not change
accounts that are already active, only newly created accounts.  So what I
want to do is change the cut-off from 5 to 2 for individual users that
already have accounts.

Thanks.