Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Matthew Bishop <Ma...@elasticpath.com> on 2013/09/03 21:46:02 UTC

Any Existing plugin for installing Config Admin files into maven?

I am looking at using Karaf features to bring together a set of bundles and their associated Config Admin property files. I like how I can use the mvn: coordinates to bring in the config files.

How are people getting the config files installed and deployed into maven though? I was going to start by using the assembly plugin but thought I would ask here first before possibly reinventing the wheel.

[http://elasticpath.com/images/ep.gif]
Matthew Bishop, Senior Architect
Mobile: +1-604-218-8102
Email: Matthew.Bishop@elasticpath.com<ma...@elasticpath.com>

Elastic Path Software Inc.
Web elasticpath.com <http://www.elasticpath.com/> | Blog getelastic.com <http://www.getelastic.com/> | Twitter twitter.com/elasticpath <http://www.twitter.com/elasticpath>
Careers elasticpath.com/jobs<http://www.elasticpath.com/jobs> | Community grep.elasticpath.com <http://grep.elasticpath.com/>

Confidentiality Notice: This message is intended only for the use of the designated addressee(s), and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure. Any unauthorized viewing, disclosure, copying, distribution or use of information contained in this e-mail is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you received this e-mail in error, please reply to the sender immediately to inform us you are not the intended recipient and delete the email from your computer system.

Re: Any Existing plugin for installing Config Admin files into maven?

Posted by Achim Nierbeck <bc...@googlemail.com>.
Hi,

this is quite simple, just use the build-helper-maven-plugin.
Take a look at the pax-web project and how it attaches the needed jetty.xml
file to the build process at [1].

regards, Achim

[
https://github.com/ops4j/org.ops4j.pax.web/blob/master/pax-web-features/pom.xml#L71
]

2013/9/3 Matthew Bishop <Ma...@elasticpath.com>

>  I am looking at using Karaf features to bring together a set of bundles
> and their associated Config Admin property files. I like how I can use the
> mvn: coordinates to bring in the config files.
>
> How are people getting the config files installed and deployed into maven
> though? I was going to start by using the assembly plugin but thought I
> would ask here first before possibly reinventing the wheel.
>

>      Matthew Bishop, Senior Architect  Mobile: +1-604-218-8102  Email:
> Matthew.Bishop@elasticpath.com      *Elastic Path Software Inc.*
> Web elasticpath.com <http://www.elasticpath.com/>| Blog getelastic.com
> <http://www.getelastic.com/>| Twitter twitter.com/elasticpath
> <http://www.twitter.com/elasticpath>
> Careers elasticpath.com/jobs <http://www.elasticpath.com/jobs> |
> Community grep.elasticpath.com
>
> Confidentiality Notice: This message is intended only for the use of the
> designated addressee(s), and may contain information that is privileged,
> confidential and exempt from disclosure. Any unauthorized viewing,
> disclosure, copying, distribution or use of information contained in this
> e-mail is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you received this e-mail in
> error, please reply to the sender immediately to inform us you are not the
> intended recipient and delete the email from your computer system.

Project Lead
OPS4J Pax for Vaadin <http://team.ops4j.org/wiki/display/PAXVAADIN/Home>
Commiter & Project Lead
blog <http://notizblog.nierbeck.de/>