Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Cam T <ct...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/01 07:28:48 UTC

Tomcat - out of resources

Hello
I am running a jsp which uses jstl/xml to load and transform data into a
form as well jstl/core logic. It has been working fine until I have
re-installed tomcat 4.1.31 from the exe download which also install tomcat
as a windows service. It doesn't always errors to this it does so
intermittently. Any clues anyone on how to check memory issues in tomcat?

An error occurred at line: -1 in the jsp file: null

Generated servlet error:
    [javac] Compiling 1 source file

The system is out of resources.
Consult the following stack trace for details.
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError

    at org.apache.jasper.compiler.DefaultErrorHandler.javacError(
DefaultErrorHandler.java:85)
    at org.apache.jasper.compiler.ErrorDispatcher.javacError(
ErrorDispatcher.java:248)
    at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.generateClass(Compiler.java:315)
    at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.compile(Compiler.java:328)

Many thanks