Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "Howard M. Lewis Ship" <hl...@attbi.com> on 2003/03/24 18:50:05 UTC

RE: Javascript script include

There isn't a good way to do this, currently.  This should be a feature of
the Body component.

The Body component can include private assets but not context assets.  I'm
looking into reorganizing that stuff shortly.

tags.  Off the top of my head, I don't know if this is valid for XHTML or
not.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Tapestry: Java Web Components