Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by "Griffin, Charles (NIH/NCI) [C]" <gr...@mail.nih.gov> on 2006/09/05 21:57:55 UTC

Problem using ServiceMixClient

I want to use the ServiceMixClient Junit test to send test messages to a
service I have deployed into the lightweight SE container.  When I
execute the testRequestUsingJbiAPIsByServiceName() test method in the
ServiceMixClientTest from within my Eclipse IDE I get a
InvocationTargetException with the following detailMessage:

Could not find route for exchange: InOut[
  id: ID:6116-griff-lp-2987-1157485892761-3:0
  status: Active
  role: provider
  service:
{http://gov.nih.nci.caxchange/services/authentication}AuthenticationServ
ice
  in: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><hello>world</hello>
] for service:
{http://gov.nih.nci.caxchange/services/authentication}AuthenticationServ
ice and interface: null

The method I'm executing from the ServiceMixClientTest class is below:

public void testRequestUsingJbiAPIsByServiceName() throws Exception {
     QName service = new
QName("http://gov.nih.nci.caxchange/services/authentication",
"AuthenticationService");
        assertRequestUsingJBIAPIs(service);
    }

The service I've deployed has the following information that I have the
init method print out on the console when I deploy it:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Service is:
{http://gov.nih.nci.caxchange/services/authentication}AuthenticationServ
ice
Service local part: AuthenticationServiceService namespace:
http://gov.nih.nci.caxchange/services/authenticat
Prefix: authentication
 Endpoint is: authentication:AuthenticationComponent

Does anybody know why I'm not able to send a message to this service?

Thanks,
Charles