Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by k balakrishna <kb...@yahoo.com> on 2003/04/17 19:44:53 UTC

unable to install .p12 & ca file into keystore to enable SSL on Tomcat 4.1.24

Hi All, Issue: Unable to Install zzz.p12 & yyy.pem files into keystore to enable SSL on tomcat 4.1.24 Commands used:  keytool -import -alias xxx -file zzz.p12
  keytool -import -alias xxx -file yyy.pem (ca file) Resulting Error: keytool error: java.io.IOException: Keystore was tampered with, or password was incorrect I have not changed the password and am running into a wall as to why I am getting this error. Could any of the guru's please give me direction on this. Appreciate your help. Thank you,
-Balakrishna