Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Pico Florin <pi...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2005/10/11 16:49:13 UTC

Error: Only one usage of each socket address (protocol/network address/port) is normally permitted.

Hi!
  When I'am running my application(sends soap messages to a sap bc server from time to time) this exception is thrown:

 Exception : HTTPTransportException:Unknown Transport Exception Failed to open connection to server:
     hostname='localhost'
    port='5555'
    Error Message='Only one usage of each socket address (protocol/network address/port) is normally permitted.
'    Error Code='10048'.

What is the reason? And how can I avoid this?

Thank you,
     Florin