Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Mark Hindess <ma...@googlemail.com> on 2009/07/23 22:59:59 UTC

Re: AUTO: Ivan Sham is out of the office (returning 08/05/2009)

In message <4A...@gmail.com>, Tim Ellison writes:

> On 23/Jul/2009 18:01, Ivan Sham wrote:
> > Thanks for the reminder.  I freaked out for a second and then I
> > disabled the auto reply last night when I saw that it was getting
> > sent out to the distribution list.  I think a better idea would be
> > to sign up for the list using my personal account instead of my IBM
> > account.  Sorry for the mass spam.

I seem to recall there is a relatively easy way to configure notes not
to send out of office notes to either internet messages or those with
mailing list messages separately from notes.

> No problem, I was only teasing.  Far worse things than that get sent
> out to mailing lists in error :-)

Far worse things than that get sent out to mailing lists on purpose! ;-)

> (Now get back to your vacation :-)

Absolutely.

-Mark