Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com> on 2021/09/09 00:36:09 UTC

Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: Does Artemis call System.exit(*) on the JVM after logging the message: AMQ221002: Apache ActiveMQ Artemis Message Broker version 2.11.0 [9f2633f9-78a1-11ea-8d51-0050569d6b43] stopped, uptime 3 days 17 hours

Although the exit was for a critical IO error. Some IO error.

--
Clebert Suconic

Posted by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com>.
Do you have any other process opening the journal file such as backups.
Etc.?

Be careful with that especially on windows.

--
Clebert Suconic