Posted to dev@arrow.apache.org by Wes McKinney <we...@gmail.com> on 2019/06/19 17:04:50 UTC

Failures in Arrow tests run outside of continuous integration

hi folks,

We have a number of integration tests and extra-CI build
configurations that are run via Crossbow, and many of them are
failing:

https://github.com/ursa-labs/crossbow/branches/all?page=1&query=nightly-480&utf8=%E2%9C%93

At some point we would like to notify the dev@ list about these
failures when they happen (or in a nightly e-mail), but in the
meantime some of these probably should be fixed (e.g. the Spark
integration build is failing) before the project can release again

Thanks
Wes

Re: Failures in Arrow tests run outside of continuous integration

Posted by Wes McKinney <we...@gmail.com>.
The Docker nightlies are almost back to passing

https://github.com/ursa-labs/crossbow/branches/all?page=1&query=nightly-484&utf8=%E2%9C%93

I put up a WIP patch for the c_glib build but will need help with
that, and a patch for R. On the others

* I will look into turbodbc to see if it can be fixed easily, it
requires an upstream patch that hasn't been merged yet
* If someone could look into the Dask Docker build that would be great

- Wes

Posted by Antoine Pitrou <so...@pitrou.net>.
Note: we could drop Python 3.5 there... What do people think?

Posted by Krisztián Szűcs <sz...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Antoine Pitrou <an...@python.org>.

Posted by Krisztián Szűcs <sz...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Bryan Cutler <cu...@gmail.com>.